Mono-Crystalline Solar Module
Model/Code :Mono-Crystalline Solar Module
The mono-crystalline solar module is composed of solar cells with the average conversion efficiency above 15%, EVA sheet, solar glass and Tedlar (TPT) back sheet compounded from fluoric-plastic and dacron. The module adopts reliable welding technology and high-vacuum heating lamination process and is equipped with anticorrosion-treated aluminum alloy frame and watertight terminal box, according with IEC61215 and the II grade standard electrically. As a result, it takes on a rational structure, has an ultraviolet aging resistance.
Design the characteristics:
1. Even under the condition that the light is dim, the mono-crystalline silicon solar cell of above 15% of the efficiency can produce the electricity greatly in the greatest power output;
2. Power output match with the most ideal solar module;
3. With defended and reflected membrane and high transparent glass, the module can increase the energy greatly.
4. Safety glass and protect back sheet can avoid damage and water;
5. Utilize EVA and TPT can prevent water entering effectively.
6. On the frame opens has 4-6 holes, is easy to install in all systems structure;
7. Provides the standard MC attachment and the 1 meter long electric cable;
8. Has 3 diodes in the joint box, greatly reduced the system power loss which camouflaged from the module.